Office Assistant - Bucharest
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
700 - 820 €
For our brand-new office in Bucharest we are looking for an Office Assistant to manage our front desk, to perform a variety of administrative and organizational tasks to the highest quality standards and take over the responsibility for the office to ensure the business can run smoothly.
As the Office Assistant, you will not only be the face of the company but will also become
the good soul of the office. In your new role at chance to take over a variety of tasks:
- Act as the first point of contact for employees and guests
- Welcoming visitors and representing 's nature with your behavior
- Taking responsibility for the front desk and its facilities
- Distributing correspondence, redirecting phone calls, answering emails, coordinating deliveries
- Liaising with external parties, . to order new office supplies or to arrange appointments with craftsmen where necessary
- Assisting in organizing office events
- Setting up new employees with everything they need
- Keeping a good overview of what is going on in the office to step in where you are needed
- Taking care of travel requests from your colleagues
- Taking responsibility for administrative tasks
Besides that... Our Romanian office just moved to a new building. There will be many
moments for you to show your ideas and initiative to make this new office the best place it
You will report to the Office Manager Bulgaria, who is based in Sofia.
To be successful as our Office Assistant, you should be able to deal with ad-hoc situations; multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. You are proactive, flexible and positive and you have a high sense of responsibility. And not at least: you should have a pleasant personality and blend in easily in our young, dynamic culture without losing your professionalism.
You don’t wait until work comes your way, but proactively think ahead and no question is too much. As a stress-resistant colleague with a fine sense of humor, you fit in with our growing ambitious team perfectly.
Even more so if you have the following:
- Proven work experience as an office assistant, front office representative or similar role (1+ years)
- Excellent command of English and Romanian on a native level
- Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- You live in or around Bucharest
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality and you are flexible when needed
- You have an independent way of working
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
- Awesome international company events
- A competitive salary
- Work in a fast-growing, international eCommerce company
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated
Please upload your motivation letter and resume written in English.
If we consider you a good match, we will contact you shortly!