Office Assistant and Broker assistant
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
White Mountain Property is looking for an OFFICE ASSISTANT and a BROKER ASSISTANT to join our Bucharest and Brasov offices!
White Mountain Property has a tradition of high customer satisfaction in residential and commercial real estate services. Recognized as one of the city’s leading small real estate teams, we have earned our reputation with a business philosophy that is based on kindness, integrity, and a commitment to hard work. These powerful assets, paired with our effort and integrity, set the stage for unmatched success.
Training will be given to the right applicant.
- Good English skills (both spoken and written)
- Bachelor`s Degree
- At least one year experience in administrative field - personal assistant, secretary, office management, receptionist;
- MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Organizational skills, ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Good problem solving, analysis skills and attention to details
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach
- Maintain various sales databases
- Prepare marketing related data, placing adverts
- Take photographs of property
- Advise owners how to present property at its best
- Contact clients by phone, email and in person
- Coordinate and obtain client and agent signatures on numerous documents.
- Create written adverts in English & Romanian
- Prepare Marketing Materials
- Manage consistent mail-out of Marketing Materials
- Prepare Financial Analysis of Investment Properties (will train)
- Research and Prepare Comparable Market Analysis.
- Editing graphical documents, including maps, pictures, floor plans, etc
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Learn the lucrative Real Estate business from the ground up
- Motivating salary
- Constant training and team buildings
- Please tell us your top 3 strong points.
- Please tell us your top 3 bad points (we all have them, so be honest)
- What is your perfect job and why are you not already doing it?
- Define the things that motivate you.
- Define the things that turn you off.
- Finally, why do you want to work for us?