Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Xoomworks Technology (XT) is a dynamic team of passionate software designers, architects, engineers and developers helping forward-thinking global organisations building award winning, next generation services and experiences with cutting edge technology.
We’ve experienced phenomenal growth and to continue on this path we’re actively seeking a like minded Inside Sales Specialist to join our growing team.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to build on a solid background in software development and technology sales. You’ll play an active role in building our story, raising our brand, running and managing multi-channel sales campaigns. You’ll apply great communication skills to establish and build valued conversations with senior technology and business leaders, skillfully converting prospects into qualified leads.
You’ll be part of a distributed technology sales team located from our Cluj office working closely with teams based in Sofia and London. XT is a business that invests and genuinely looks after our people and as such you’ll receive a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
Think you’re ready for a new challenge? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Your responsibilities – Building the XT Brand
- Become the link between project teams in Cluj and Sofia and our content marketing agency
- You’ll conduct regular meetings and updates with key project team people identifying the tools, trends and technologies that make our solutions rock
- You’ll build and maintain a backlog of stories that we can then turn into marketing campaigns, blog and press articles set out in our marketing plan
- You’ll assist in the data preparation, publication and reporting on email campaigns
- You’ll be a savvy user of business social media tools specifically LinkedIn (LI) and will build our network of followers and extend our reach through LI groups
Your responsibilities – Sales Prospecting
- Research, map and update company, contact, financial data for list preparation and CRM activities
- Assist in the execution of targeted marketing campaigns
- Interpret data from email reports, Lead Forensics, Google Analytics (GA) and SugarCRM to identify and prioritise prospect lists
- Open conversations through telephone calls and all channels available to you (Direct email, social media)
- Build trust with prospects based on knowledge, experience and value
- Identify pain points and possible challenges that match our service proposition
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships conducting timely follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Meet agreed prospecting KPIs
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards for monthly management report
- Provide daily updates with regards to sales calls and sales activities to the Reporting Manager on a daily basis.
Your experience and knowledge:
- 2-4 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Knowledge of business development and sales experience
- Strong preference to candidates with a background in enterprise solutions sales, IT security or services sales
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with SugarCRM or another CRM software preferred