Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the Bucharest Office.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan traveling, meetings and appointments of company management team
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties like answering the phone and meet the guests
- Experience as an office assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good level of English language speaking and writing, French language will be a plus