Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of our Bucharest Office.
The ideal candidate will be a flexible attitude professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently to deliver in due time. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- In charge with receiving, registering, scanning and transmitting all invoices to accounting department in due time
- Registering the invoices in the buying day register
- Registering primary documents related to cash payments
- Preparing payments as agreed with the General Manager
- Organize office and assist managers in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments, travel arrangements/appointments
- Plan/organize in-house or off-site activities
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and health & safety services
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties
- Support General Manager with internal communication coordination and assistance
- Flexible attitude, willing to deliver to all parties (managers, customers and colleagues)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Reliable, precise, structured and discrete person with good coordination capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree – preferable related to accounting field but not mandatory
About AMERICAN GREETINGS
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web ,
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $ billion.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development areas.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company.
To know us better, please access our web pages:
Acest job nu mai este activ.