Office and Travel Manager
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
For our plant in Radauti!
- University degree
- +5 years experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English (other languages will be considered an advantage)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiations skills
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Organize and coordinate administration and office procedures
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and appointments
- Greeting visitors
- Provide administrative support for our Administrators and employees
- Responsible for office supply arrangements, ensuring the smooth running of the office and improving company procedures and day-to-day operations
- Responsible for all travel arrangements and operations
- Manage relationship with travel agencies and vendors
- Negotiate contracts with travel service providers ensuring compliance in all aspects of travel procedure
- Implement an effective travel policy and monitor travel activities and programs within the company
- Working for a successful organization
- Comprehensive induction process
- Continuous personal development
The diversity of our 8000 employees in our 17 plants in 7 countries makes us a strong team.
In our work we have much in common:
Taking action instead of just talking about it.
The stability that allows us to progress.
The satisfaction of having delivered what we say we will.
We do not simply look for employees. We seek people who share our values.