Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Key skills required
- Understand client’s need for using MS O365 service
- Advise client on feature-set of MS O365 service
- Keep abreast of all updates on the O365 cloud by self-learning as well as by attending formal training/seminars.
- If required, implement the MS O365 services for FAG’s clients
- Where applicable, transition the solution to relevant operational teams
- Provide stand-by services during weekends, holidays and outside regular working hours as needed
- Perform other related duties as required
O365 Cloud Offering:
- A Clear understanding of the services offered under MS O365; this includes understanding the commercial aspects.
- Business Process Capture: the ability to understand and capture current business processes and activities of a client that can be covered by MS O365 offerings; inter alia, user provisioning/de-provisioning, collaboration, end-point device management and/or identity management.
- Transition Planning: Capability to translate the solution design into an executable plan from migrating from AS-IS setup into the MS O365 cloud.
- Best Practices: Understanding of MS Fasttrack services
- Security: Understanding of various security aspects and configurations available in the MS O365 cloud.
- Self-learning: Motivated to keep abreast of latest developments in the MS O365 services.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to promote positive relationships between FAG, the client, and its customers.
- Strong negotiating skills and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible takes initiative and demonstrates a flexible approach to managing shifting priorities and workload.
- Ability to promote a customer-centric approach to services or solutions.
- Familiarity of FAG structure and service delivery processes • Good understanding of the UN system, its organizations and their inter-relationships
FAG Technologies a WORLD IT DEVELOPMENT LTD company is a global talent acquisition and Microsoft Partner company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired clients across various sectors and geographies.
Headquartered in London, we are a global delivery service with a large presence in UK, Europe, US and APAC.