NVS Access Senior QA Engineer I
Acest job nu mai este activ.
NVS Access team works with a range of visibility solutions that aim to block incoming threads and eliminate potential points of failure by inspecting and controlling network traffic.
Our products range in complexity from simple taps that replicate traffic from one port to another to advanced network packet brokers that filter, aggregate, load balance and most importantly spot failures in customer network to avoid loss of traffic. Testing approach focuses as well on security and ease of configuration ( a number of options are available https/ssh/netconf/snmp) and high availability scenarios - most of our products have features that enables the device to function when power is lost either by using a battery or a backup replica of the device.
By being a member of our team, you will be exposed to numerous customers and network designs, develop your troubleshooting skills, come up with comprehensive testing solutions with a high degree of costumer focus (usability, negative scenarios, security concerns), become familiar with latest security threats.
- Execute, Design and write Test Cases and Test Plans for important software features and maintain up to date documentation related to it;
- Provide accurate effort estimation, progress tracking and status reporting;
- Take ownership over customer specific escalations;
- Configure, debug and troubleshoot non-Ixia /Ixia equipment required for testing large features;
- Track progress and spot potential risks in a timely manner;
- Maintain a constant pace of TCs /tasks execution;
- Raise delays and bottlenecks in testing activities and plans; suggest mitigation plans;
- Root cause isolation and proper bugs logging to focus on problem description, steps to reproduce, relevant logs and files attachment;
- Provide user experience feedback and enhance overall product usability and ease of use;
- Communicate in clear and concise manner with QA/Dev groups/Support Teams/Customers;
- Advanced working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols (CCNP level);
- Knowledgeable about tools and debug techniques (Wireshark, Perforce, SVN, Jenkins, automation harness);
- Able to provide technical guidance to junior team members;
- Strong scripting skills such as Python;
- Strong Linux operating skills;
- Experience in Agile;
- Experience with automation frameworks
- Working knowledge of debugging tools and techniques;