NVI Design Senior Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
NVI DESIGN SENIOR ENGINEER WANTED!
Come join us and immerse yourself in the newest state of the art technologies as part of fun, outgoing, diverse and dynamic team.
Running Network Virtual Infrastructure design and capacity planning activities, in accordance with the strategy and the goals of the design team for the European markets. It includes SDN design for intra/inter Data Center connectivity. Particular technology focus on hypervisor (VMWARE, Openstack), computing, storage, network, NVI Lifecycle Management Support and new Infrastructure capabilities evolution design. Assuring compliancy check vs. Vodafone blueprint and proposing workarounds to mitigate gaps between the NFV/SDN architecture and blueprint (if any) to enable and support telco over cloud adoption.
- Analyse, evaluate and work-out the requirements for a demand in accordance to the Demand Management Process.
- Manage the project lifecycle, coordinating suppliers engage with peers and other stakeholders during the development and implementation phase in accordance to the Delivery Management Process.
- Prepare mid and long term technology plan, in line with Vendor’s roadmap and technology evolution, to cope with customers’ and traffic growth ensuring service quality and network performance according to business requirements
- Prepare mid and long term financial planning activities (Detailed budget, regular budget updates and Long Range Plan)
- Evaluate Vendors’ technical and commercial offers and support SCM and VPC activities during commercial negotiations with the Vendors
- Strong focus on engineering and architecture of NFV/SDN solutions
- In-depth knowledge of data centre infrastructure, cloud, virtualization architectures and operational processe
- deally Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Several years professional experience in telecommunication or IT
- Knowledge of IT standards
- ITIL, ETOM and project management techniques (. Prince2) knowledge.
- Cloud computing architecture and design (IT and Telco)
- Telco OSS/BSS Solutions
- Flexible work environment (work from home, flexible working hours, etc.)
- Medical & Dental Care Services
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited voice & data mobile subscription & special offers for terminals
- Fuel card / Meal tickets / Private pension
- Various special discounts (education, tourism, electronics, auto, etc.)
- Access to sports clubs at special prices.
The future is exciting.