Numerical Simulation Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The automotive industry is one of the challenging in the world and, in Romania, it produces a large share of the country's GDP. In an extremely dynamic and competitive market, the automotive design is a very complex and challenging process, which must respond to the futures vehicles that are in a continuous transformation. The Numerical Simulation Engineer is the first person who evaluates the performance of the future car and contributes to obtain a robust solution for the product.
The Numerical Simulation Engineer is the first person who evaluates the performance of the future car and contributes to obtain a robust solution for the product.
The Mission is...quite heavy but challenging. A lot of calculations, analyses and syntheses, reports, interactions and
More precisely, you will have to:
- Performs numerical calculations based on specifications issued by the Renault technical pilot, in accordance with current standards and procedures or methodologies established by mutual agreement with our customer (calculation procedures are provided);
- Ensures the validity of the calculation;
- Analyzes the results of the calculation;
- Propose solutions and modifications if necessary (geometric and / or operating parameters);
- Synthesizes the results requested;
- Complies with the calculation schedule drawn up with the Renault technical manager in accordance with the various stakes and constraints of components development;
- Archives the studies according to Renault standards.
Job Requirements / Must:
- Licentiate in engineering (Automotive, Aerospace, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Mechatronics, Computers, Automatics or Electronics) or sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science);
- Knowledge of engine technology and powertrains;
- Knowledge of CAD, FEA and/or CFD simulation;
- Fluent in English or French;
- Curiosity, openness, willingness to learn quickly.
- General mechanical knowledge, as well as knowledge of automobile components and systems;
- FEA simulation minimum background;
- We also need MS Office proficiency (PowerPoint and Excel): manipulating data and presentations, nothing unusual;
- Communication skills – you will be presenting your work to the project team.