The ideal candidate would have a bachelor degree in engineering, at least 4-5 years’ experience in manufacturing/project coordination and 3 years’ experience in NPI in a similar company, preferably automotive. Also, we are looking for a candidate with strong knowledge of technical drawing and with a minim Greenbelt / experience in using statistical tools. Fluency in English language in a must!
-Coordinates the activities of phases PPAP, ODT, SOPs, ensuring achievement transverse process throughout the factory NPI (Quality, Production, Supply-Chain).
-Responsible for the introduction of new products into production including pre-production planning (time, cost, capability);
-Global is in touch with the AME NPI in order to launch new products or changes in the products involved in production, respecting the phases PEP (Product Excellence Process).
- Prioritize production versus volume production new products and escalates when necessary
- Follow all new or changes in product manufacturing and supply department communicates BOM changes
- Coordinates internal approval of products, and develops international information package
- Define training needs / trains of all functions involved in launching a new product on its characteristics (from the series NPI)
- Prepares situation approvals on all production line
- Coordinates / participating in customer visits related to NPI: ODT, PPAP, SOPs, series production- Defines the process for new products
- Develop and identify production equipment for new products
- Coordinate the purchase of equipment, devices and technological changes for new products.