Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Overall Scope of Position
Responsible for the commercial and financial performance of all forthcoming programmes within the Customer Business Unit. Leading commercial activities to enhance profitability on current programmes; being partner with the Programme Managers to ensure delivery to time& targets and support the other commercial activities of the business.
- Taking ownership for commercial activities related to new business acquisition and projects in development
- Driving the preparation of the Cost Model, ensuring all relevant terms and conditions have been captured
- Presenting full project costings to relevant MAHLE personnel, highlighting key financial KPI’s for approval
- Participating in the preparation and presentation of sales or technical reviews to customers/ management
- Supporting price/ cost change negotiation process with the customer
- Supporting activities to enhance Programme Margin
- Responsible for the measurement, tracking and reporting of the financial performance of programmes in development.
- Maintaining the programme business cases with up-to-date sales prices, costs and programme assumptions
- Managing the Tooling spend on the programmes, in line with agreed budgets and the timing of customer order receipts.
- Working with the Purchasing Department to identify make or buy opportunities; create and identify cost down activities which should include Resourcing
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting upon the impact of price / cost changes within the business
- Investigating all associated new programme costs through early validation builds, track that cost to manufacture are in line with the original cost model to deliver cost compliance
- Reviewing actual cost to manufacture Vs QAF costs, actively contributing to resolve any adverse variances and identify any cost down opportunities
- Supporting customer VA/VE activity, working towards an annual plan identifying programmes and savings
- Preparing approval packs which meet agreed hurdle rates on EBIT, IRR and ROCE
- Preparing and presenting internal status reports and KPI’s
- Supporting/ attending all project meetings & milestone reviews for nominated projects and generate milestone reports
- Track all engineering change quote data and create/maintain sales cost database
- Receiving, tracking and distributing customer purchase orders from the customer/ group Sales and ensure timely processing
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in a business-facing role, ideally in the automotive industry
- Understanding of business cost structure, and ability to visualise processes and lean manufacturing methods
- Technical University studies (or equivalent)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional manner, assertive and self-confident
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Numerate and high standard of verbal/written skills
Acest job nu mai este activ.