ince, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Closing & Reporting team the incumbent will support international IFRS, Solvency II, and statutory reporting activities. The ideal candidate will work effectively in a fast-paced and culturally diverse environment and consistently seeks opportunities for more efficient processes. Project work forms an integral part of the position holder's daily routine duties.
Ensure that all IFRS and other statutory closing and reporting tasks related to own area of responsibility are accurate and timely:
- Take care of timely execution and fulfilment of assigned internal and external reporting requirements under IFRS, Solvency II and local GAAP and support related projects
- Provide sound financial analysis of assigned accounts and comment on financial data and identify items for discussion or resolution
- Perform closing tasks for the accounts of AGCS SE and support preparation of financial statements of international service entities
- Complete journal entries and account reconciliations on a periodic basis including posting of accruals, eferred and current taxes and other GL accounting transactions
- Coordinate and quality control closing work performed by process partners in Europe and overseasnbsp;
- Reconcile data exchange and settle intercompany transactions within the affiliated company group and with AGCS branches
- Assist internal clients (. other departments) with reports, research and other activities.
- first rate academic background is required. Job related experience in financial accounting or auditis essential.
- In progress or qualified accountant with ACCA.
- Comprehensive knowledge of IFRS. Ability to cope with complex processes (closing and reporting) including understanding of data flows.
- Knowledge of SAP FI is essential. SAP BW would be a plus.
- Tax computation experience is a plus.
- Communication and Presentation Skills: ability to understand, elaborate and convey information clearly and effectively in respect to the audience / level of management (both verbal and in writing)
- Analytical Thinking and Numeracy: ability to identify patterns and root causes in complex (. ambiguous, from various sources) data and processes to rapidly distill key issues and provide insight in various situations
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify and initiate appropriate actions to remediate issues that can be abstract / ambiguous and follow through on their remediation
- Commitment & Sense of Ownership: ability to deal with own area of work in relative independence reaching out to colleagues when necessary without losing sight of the end result
- Project Management: ability to support in project work.
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven
- Good time management and organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced computer literacy: SAP, MS Office Package (advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- International mind-set necessary to be successful
- Ability to articulate oneself clearly and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Working knowledge of German language an asset
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: .
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.