Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1200 - 1500
We are a global IT service provider. With overermanent employees in 38 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
Contribute to the success of the NonStop Systems Engineering team within Issuer Processing, with emphasis on the following responsibilities:
- Provide platform support (hardware, operating system and middleware) for HPE NonStop servers.
- Respond to system alerts and error messages to ensure continuous system availability.
- Coordinate scheduled and non-scheduled (emergency break/fix) hardware changes with vendor hardware engineers,
- Plan changes, configure, monitor and troubleshoot the HPE NonStop Operating System and related middleware subsystems in response to changing requirements.
- Collaborate with multiple teams – network, engineering, operations and applications – to ensure seamless installations, deployments and system upgrades.
- Participate in off-hours and on-call support duties, which will periodically include overnight and weekend work.
- years of systems engineering experienceecific to the HPE NonStop
- Demonstrated expertise configuring subsystems, such as Spooler, Pathway, TCP/IP (including SSL/SSH), TMF, KMSF, EMS, Safeguard, VLE, etc.
- Strong communication skills, (verbal and written), with emphasis on technical documentation and related topics.
- Demonstrated system programming skills in or more of these languages: TACL, C/C++, and/or TAL.
- Experience with CLIM configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting, including both TCP/IP and Storage variants.
- Experience with configuring and using NonStop Open System Services (OSS), including shell scripting.
- Working knowledge of NonStop SQL databases (both MX and MP)
- Experience with NonStop X server hardware.
- Experience with virtualized storage, including XP-series storage arrays.
Desirable Certifications include:
- SSCP or CISSP
- HPE NonStop: CSE or MSE.