- Monitoring and troubleshooting the incidents that occur on the IP and IT networks;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis.
- Advanced written and verbal English and French skills (minimum B2)
- University diploma or terminal year student
- Basic theoretical knowledge of TCPIP, Routing and Switching, Wireless LAN, Network Monitoring System, programming basics (Java, PHP), basic bash ing
- Availability to work in shifts
- Previous work in the Customer Support Service area would be an advantage
- IP Certifications (CCNA, JCNA, HCNA) would be an advantage
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.