Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are looking for new colleagues!
What we expect from you:
- to effectively troubleshoot and solve problems related to client & network faults (Layer 1-4 issues, routing, switching, VPN, VoIP, email, hosting, DNS, cloud etc.);
- to do fault management for our national and regional network, according to agreed procedures;
- to open, update and complete all Tickets in an accurate and timely manner;
- to ensure that all clients' alarms are addressed fast, according to internal procedures;
- to analyse incidents and escalate any improvement requirements;
- to dispatch field teams and assist them remotely for troubleshooting in the customer’s site or backbone equipment.
What recommends you:
- technical university diploma/highschool diploma;
- technical background: IP (TCP/IP, Layer2 technologies, IGP, BGP);
- additional knowledge: SDH/DWDM, VoIP, Linux/Unix, VMWare solutions are a plus;
- availability to work in shifts;
- good communication skills both verbal and in writing (Romanian and English);
- associate level networking certifications – Cisco /Juniper Associate/Professional Level are a plus.
What we offer:
- dynamic work environment;
- new technologies and opportunities to be creative;
- development opportunities.