Detalii loc de munca
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
The Network Operation Center (NOC) engineer is responsible for the health of the operational network, including monitoring the network, reacting to received alarms and events, performing proactive measures, and working with customers and partners to address on-going issues. The NOC engineer will ensure maximum possible service availability, high network performance and customer satisfaction on a global scale network.
- Monitor the global network and address issues detected.
- Initiate proactive measures to improve performances and prevent outages. •Research, diagnose, trouble shoot, and identify solutions to ongoing issues in the network.
- Take ownership of ongoing issues and see problems through resolution.
- Escalate and work with higher tiers and external parties to ensure issues are resolved within the defined SLA
- Work with the appropriate teams (internal & external) to implement corrections and new code.
- Keep records and document all network events and maintenance related work.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Previous experience of ~1yearin a similar role at an ISP or telecom operator.
- Good understanding of networking protocols (CCNA Certification preferred).
- Ability to work under pressure upholding strict SLA's while evaluating, prioritizing, and handling multiple issues.
- Excellent English spoken and writing skills.
- Motivated and self-learner through hands-on experience and on the job learning.
- Ability to document technical information and knowledge sharing with global teams.
- Willing to work in shifts
Nice to have:
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Basic scripting.
- Basic virtualization knowledge
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.