Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline: equivalent experience is acceptable.
- Proficiency of communication software (Basic Data Com and PC knowledge).
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrated ability to effectively manage customer problem resolution. Must be an effective communicator with great customer satisfaction skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- CCNP Voice / Collaboration certification or equivalent Cisco Unified Communications portfolio knowledge required.
- Good knowledge and working experience with CUCM, CUC, CUPS / IM&P, VGs / CUBE, CER, Expressway, Jabber (local and MRA).
- Familiar with the use of Cisco RTMT and Cisco RTMT reports.
- Familiar with Network monitoring and management tools.
- Experience with Cisco UCCX is considered a plus.
- Be able to provide escalation support in working with the carriers.
Supervise, coordinate and organize helpdesk activities and ensure all activities are carried out in relation with the implemented processes in order to reach a high delivery service performance.
- Assist and own Project role outs as assigned by the Customer and/or Technical Service Operations Manager
- Provide excellent Customer Interface and Customer Satisfaction Skills
- Schedule and manage project activities and tasks through resolution
- Manage and communicate scope and schedule changes
- Ensure coordination of installation scheduling to both the customer and internal resources
- Coordinate and document all service requests in our database ensuring accurate and timely invoicing
- Be able to work different shifts and hours based on the requirements of the Network Operations Center.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level Cisco VOIP and Data support to isolate and resolve network issues.
As a GCI employee for Romania office you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary package
- Full time employment contract
- Professional and continuous training
- Private health insurance
- One line public transportation or parking subscription coverage
- Developing a career growth in an expanding company
- International and multicultural exposure
- Strengthen your English skills
- Learn all about and grow in the ever-expanding Telecommunications Industry
At GCI, you will enjoy a positive and friendly work-environment where you are encouraged to exceed challenges as a team, as well to provide the best service for our customers!
“We deliver innovative services and solutions that create positive outcomes for our partners!"
Global Convergence is a global independent communications company that provides communication solutions including voice, data and networking services to a wide variety of small, medium and large corporate clients worldwide. Global Convergence specializes in providing consultancy, phone system maintenance, network design, contact centre applications, project management, optimization, installation and support services. Global Convergence addresses the issues and challenges of building, operating and supporting client networks by maximizing performance and reducing ongoing costs. Global Convergence has emerged as one of the fastest growing suppliers of communication solutions and IT services worldwide. Over 3000 sites are serviced in 170 countries globally by Global Convergence engineering staff with 24 X 7 X 365 Service and Support desk for all clients.