- Greet, register and assign rooms to guests of hotels;
- Verify customers' credit cards and establish how they will pay for the accommodation;
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts;
- Compute bills, collect payments and make change for guests;
- Perform simple book-keeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
- Very good knowledge of English (another foreign language is an advantage);
- High-school or university graduate;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer);
- Availability to work only on night shifts;
- Good communication skills;
- Yes I can attitude;
- Ability to organize and prioritize the activity;
- Responsible, communicative and client oriented person.