Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
With more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth. To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website and like our Facebook pages.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
What we need from you:
- University or high school diploma;
- Medium Spanish skills (B1-B2) and Intermediate English (B1);
- Team player qualities and communications skills with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks;
- 0-1 year of work experience;
- Available to work during evening: 15:00 - 00:00/ 17:00 - 02:00 Bucharest time (10:00 – 19:00 Chile/ Peru time) (1h lunch break included & taxi expenses covered).
Your responsibilities would be:
- Perform email management related to the process of invoice processing
• Process, post invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts payable procedures;
• Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications), payment accuracy and account reconciliations;
• Release and post payment records;
• Handle the queries/ issues as per the requests of the clients/ suppliers;
• Adhere to the escalation matrix and follow up procedures
• Maintain Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice;
• Set up, validate and maintain Travel & Expenses data;
• Manage Corporate Credit Cards/ Purchase Cards;
• Control the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
• Update processes and procedures;
• Develop good client relationships.