Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are on the lookout for a Network Specialist to work with one of our multinational business partners. Working hours are from Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:00 unless the business requires you to provide on call support outside business hours.
Scope of Work
As a Network specialist you will work with the Solution Architect, Application workload teams, Cloud Platform teams, Project Managers and Communications Service Providers to Implement, Configure and Test Network Solution Designs. You will configure and support network components like Cisco, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint, Vyatta Firewall, Lans, Wans, network segments.
Must have skills
• Knowledge and experience with networking technologies such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, Spanning Tree, EIGRP, OSPF, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, QoS, Fiber Channel, BGP is required
• Demonstrated experience installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting an enterprise-class network infrastructure
• Understands, manages, and troubleshoots IT security architectures involving fire-wall/VPN, Intrusion detection/ prevention, authorization/authentication, network traffic management, network access control, and threat identification and mitiga-tion systems.
• Understanding of enterprise class networking technologies from vendors such as Cisco/Juniper/Brocade/Checkpoint
• Basic understanding of Virtualization (VMware) and Linux
• Ability to evaluate Network and Network Components Performance
• Understanding of Monitoring and Management Tools
• CCNA certification or equivalent with other vendors such as Juniper / Brocade
• Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Willingness to learn new things
• extremely flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
• A very positive attitude towards life
• highly motivated