Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
• Analyse for suspicious activity;
• Analyse for the opportunity to improve rulesets (IDS/IPS);
• Review, approve, action changes against the solution;
• Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with the client IT and business stakeholders to help qualify technical coverage of new or existing projects across the business;
• Work with the client's Security leadership, other Security teams and/or other business units to design, engineer, recommend, plan technical projects to meet segmentation and visibility needs;
• Execute service delivery tasks for client's network security technologies;
• Implement network security technologies and processes related to include issue identification and resolution, integration with other tools, documentation, gap assessment, gap resolution and continuous improvement of the network security services and capability;
• Keep up-to-date, make recommendations, and lead or participate in the implementation and continuous improvement of technologies and services in assigned information security domains;
• Work with and provide guidance to Security Operations and other Information Security team activities on security strategies, processes, response and technologies;
• Support Incident Response on security incidents including contributing to mock security incident exercises as a subject matter expert on network security technologies and their implementation;
• Define, provide, and improve measurement and analysis on the assigned services including the use of appropriate applications and tools for reporting;
• Develop or participate in the development of business cases and presentations on information security technologies of interest to the client;
• Advise project teams, application owners, and other Information Security teams (like Identify) on information security controls;
• Perform security design consulting in support of projects including participation to security architecture reviews as necessary;
• Participate in projects or initiatives where an Information Security Engineer is needed with a focus on ensuring inclusion of information security requirements;
• Provide mentorship and training on areas of expertise to Information Security and client teams;
• Collaborate, maintain and build relationships with the client and other parties that may impact Information Security services and technologies;
• Participate in audits covering information security services and technologies;
• Participate in proactive research and provide recommendations for continuous improvement on information security technologies, processes and services • Participate in on-call and perform appropriate escalation of problems and issues;
• Specialist Information Security Engineers will also present project status reports to senior management, adhere to policies and practices relative to technical guidelines and change management processes, and may contribute to the development of new policies and practices by suggesting innovative ideas;
• International travel up to 10%.
• 3+ years of working in network and IT security;
• 2+ years of IPS/IDS and firewall management experience;
• Extensive network knowledge;
• Experience implementing IT corporate strategy.
• Strong demonstrated working knowledge with GxP, ISA99, and other manufacturing-related standards and applying them in manufacturing and shop floor automation systems or environments (These includes experience in one or more of information systems supporting the manufacturing business unit like MES, Emerson DeltaV, Rockwell PLC/SCADA, BMS, and others);
• Strong demonstrated knowledge on perimeter security like IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Web Proxies, etc.;
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in one or more Information Security capability like security monitoring, threat intelligence, network security, data security, endpoint security, technical security assessments, security architecture;
• Strong knowledge of network engineering, verified by having obtained credentials as a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher / equivalent;
• Experience in using and managing Linux-based operating systems and developing Perl or Python scripts;
• Experience in complex enterprise environments and current technology areas like cloud and mobility;
• Practical Knowledge of Information Security standards and policies like ISNIST, and others;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Demonstrated success in leading multi-functional initiatives without formal authority through the use of strong influencing and negotiating skills;
• Effective working with global, virtual teams;
• Successful management of multiple priorities;
• Team-oriented, placing priority on the successful completion of team goals;
• Self-starter with a high degree of initiative;
• Highly motivated and able to work effectively under minimal supervision;
• Experience with regulated systems (GxP, SOX) in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare industry;
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• Experience with complex technologies that impact security;
• Experience with technical documentation as it relates to the delivery of information security services in a regulated environment;
• 5+ years as a senior security engineer supporting a multinational organization;
• CISSP or equivalent security-related industry certifications.
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.