Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
This position in Oracle’s Global IT Infrastructure Tooling and Automation group focuses on designing, engineering and supporting tools that are required to ensure efficient and error free delivery of Oracle's IT services.
- Collaborate globally with own team, other IT groups and lines of business to design, engineer, implement, administrate, and support service assurance tools throughout life cycle.
- Develop integration and automation to streamline business process, enable data sharing, eliminate manual errors, and improve efficiency in order to maximize value out of the tools.
- Work with vendors to drive product road map, enhancements, bug resolution, and best practices.
- Provide support to Operations and user community
- Participate in on-call rotation and work flexible hours as needed.
- Excellent analytical and research skills for assessing problems and recommending solutions
- Excellent communication skills for conveying conceptual and technical information to both technical and non technical audiences
- In-depth knowledge, hands-on skills and update-to-date understanding of industry trends in the field of IT Service Assurance products including Fault and Performance Monitoring, Event Management, Service Testing and Monitoring, Network Traffic Monitoring, End User Experience Monitoring, Configuration and Change Management etc.
- Experience with designing, implementing and administrating Service Assurance products and/or freeware
- Experience with working with vendors and managing vendor relationship
- Experience with developing automation, integration and feature enhancement of tools using APIs
- Hands-on Unix/Linux administration skills and programming skills in Perl, Shell, Python, Java or other languages
- Knowledge of SNMP, MIB, TCP/UDP, Netflow
- Knowledge of database concepts and ability to write queries, preferably experience with Oracle or MySQL databases.
- 5 years relevant work experience and degree/diploma in computer science or other IT discipline