A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Who we are?
With over 10 years' experience in designing, deploying and managing complex IT solutions for some of the world’s largest companies, M247 is one of the fastest growing connectivity and internet infrastructure provider in Europe, Asia and America. With six sites across the UK and Europe, M247 hosts the greenest data centers in Romania and UK and is connected to over 30 global internet exchange points including Bucharest, New York, London, Singapore, Amsterdam, Dubay, Sydney and Frankfurt. Our Bucharest headquarters consist in over 2000 square meters of offices and Datacenters set up with high standard equipment.
We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join our Networking Infrastructure team. Our Network Infrastructure Engineers are responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of M247’s Global Core, Transit and Access Networks, including peering and transit connectivity. They provide expert technical assistance to other team members and colleagues, whilst delivering a network change programme that underpins the company’s strategic goals. This role will be reporting to the Network Manager and be responsible for designing, implementing and testing complex network infrastructure in support of our group & customer needs.
What will you do in this role?
- Large scale network infrastructure monitoring and support.
- Assisting with platform design, implementation and optimization projects.
- Providing 4th line support for internal teams and customers across all tiers of the network.
- ISP IP Network management incl BGP, OSPF, ISIS, Transit, Peering & Colocation expertise.
- Develop Peering relationships.
- Traffic optimization and routing resilience.
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors.
- Project planning and delivery.
- Out of hours maintenance.
- On call support.
What you will need to be successful in this role?
- You will have a background in the ISP, Telecoms industry or similar, have excellent knowledge of ISP routing protocols and platforms including BGP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS etc. Working closely with your colleagues, you will be a positive communicator and a proactive team member.
- Your contributions will enhance the overall team’s output and will ensure the successful handover of secure, resilient and high performing network services. You will also work closely with our Operations teams to ensure they have the tools, knowledge and support necessary to operate and manage performance on our network.
- You will be expected to provide onsite and remote support to our technical teams who have critical maintenance and development programs across all tiers of our infrastructure.
- You will have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team to answer technical queries, urgently analyze technical issues and address level 3 escalations.
- You will be a part of an International Network Infrastructure Team, so communication skills are very important for this role.
- Experience of a relevant role within an ISP/Comms provider.
- CCNP Service Provider or relevant experience.
- Strong MPLS / BGP / IS-IS / OSPF skills essential.
- Commercial awareness and ability to create compelling business cases.
- Attention to detail and drive to succeed with flexibility in approach and style.
- Collaborative approach to internal team working.
- Proactive approach to solutions: common sense approach.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills in both Romanian and English.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Essential strong Cisco/Juniper skills.
- Desired Arista, Sonicwall and Fortinet skills.
- Project management experience desired.
- Attractive monthly salary, competitive to the local market;
- Private medical services subscription within the Medicover network for yourself and your family (wife/husband and children);
- Additional monthly benefits package (meal vouchers, private pension, public transportation, gift vouchers);
- Daily Fruit basket & coffee;
- High performance technical work equipment;
- A relaxation and playroom equipped with a ping pong table, Pool table, foosball, Xbox, darts, beanbags;
- Car parking conveniently located close to the office building;
- Dedicated training and career progression plan, certified training partners;
- Yearly performance & salary review;
- Regular Teambuilding activities to get to know your colleagues and have fun together;