Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 12 billion andemployees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline, Atos WorldGrid, Bull and Canopy
We are looking for experienced IT professionals in Networking / Telecommunications area for our location in Timisoara, Romania. The person must have working experience in technical scenarios, in the areas of LAN, WAN and Datacentre, focus on operations on multi-vendor products and environments with the following key responsibilities:
• 2nd and 3rd level Technical support for LAN/WAN/WLAN/DC infrastructure, for customers all over the world;
• Incident management (INC) for the LAN/WAN/WLAN/DC related services and equipment;
• Change management (CHA) for the network infrastructures: scheduling, preparation and implementation of various network related changes;
• Standard request management (SRM);
• Scheduling, designing and technical implementation of network structures.
• Project based design & build network infrastructure and services.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related technical field;
• Knowledge and operational experience of network products such as Cisco, Juniper, F5, PaloAlto, Riverbed, Extreme.
• Routing & Switching, Security, Application Acceleration and/or Load Balancing
• Proven experience in network projects;
• CCNA/JNCIA certification, or equivalent (CCNP/JNCIP , CCIE/JNCIE certification, or equivalent would be a great plus);
• Very good command of English;
• ITIL certification is a plus.
• Availability for on-call duty.
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies (ex : support in training & obtaining certifications from CCNA/JNCIA to CCIE/JNCIE and other)
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and other benefits.
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
How to apply
In order to complete your application, please click on the link and select the “careers” tab.
- Choose the country (Romania), then the desired position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.
Also you can send us your resume at the following address