Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
What we expect from you:
- to analyses, design and implement technical communication solutions for our customers;
- to provision and test the required resources for the above – equipment, circuits;
- to configure the circuits and the equipment that serve the service needed to be installed;
- to track and follow that the projects flow according to plan, that they meet the customer requirements and that deadlines are met;
- to be open minded and willing to learn and work with new technologies.
What recommends you:
- experience of at least 2 years in an ISP or in a large enterprise with a complex infrastructure;
- advanced knowledge of operating Cisco and Juniper routers and switches;
- in-depth knowledge of layer 2 and layer 3 protocols (Ethernet switching, MPLS, TCP/IP, routing protocols, VPN technologies);
- experience in cloud platforms and/or with virtualization solutions
- experience and knowledge of OSS and scripting language
- customer orientation;
- team-player and good communication skills.
What we offer:
- a dynamic and professional working environment;
- new technologies and the opportunity to be creative;
- career development opportunities.
Part of Deutsche Telekom, GTS Telecom is a leading infrastructure-based provider of telecom services in Romania for the business segment. Our company is one of the founding members of RoNIX, and is certified ISO, ISO, ISand ISGTS provides national and international solutions for data transport, internet access and voice by operating an extensive Ethernet and MPLS network built on a resilient fiber optic infrastructure. The cloud and collocation services rely on our state-of-the-art Data Centers in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. Built on top of the metropolitan ring, and connected from here directly to the international cross-border network, the Data Center provides maximum security, environmental monitoring systems, and guaranteed redundancy for both IP connectivity and power supply.