Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Do you want to work for an international organization that is growing impressively and where you can actively contribute towards this expansion? Would you like to be a part of an innovative company where you get the freedom to explore new possibilities? If so, then you may be the person we need!
Voiceworks provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network with the support of several interconnected data centers, we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
To enforce our current team, we are recruiting for our office in Cluj-Napoca:
As a member of the Technical Operations team in Cluj-Napoca you will be co-responsible for maintaining the networking environment of both Voiceworks and Xenosite.
Other tasks may include:
· Planning the capacity of the IP network.
· You are responsible for configuring and periodically test the failover measures and maintaining the targeted availability of our (data) network of both Voiceworks and Xenosite.
· You keep the security of the IP network up to date
· You will be handling 2nd and 3rd line tickets by customers and colleagues
· You will provide input and brainpower on new services and products
· Of course you will document the network lay-out and procedures in an orderly and transparent way.
· Timely communicate service announcements in case of maintenance and/or incidents
· Keeping track of- and archiving configurations of network equipment
· You take responsibility for our network and make sure that knowledge concerning it is administered and shared to ensure its continuity
· You will report incidents and dysfunctionalities to the IP network to the CTO, Manager Technical Operations or the circle Technical Infrastructure.
· Relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree
· At least 3 years of experience in a comparable position
· Proven track-record in the telecommunications sector
· Knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF or ISIS.
· Knowledge of MPLS or IPv6 is considered a plus
· Knowledge of ethernet/ip/switching (amongst which arp, (r)stp)
· Familiar with working with open source (network management and monitoring) software
· Experience with hardware by Juniper, Brocade and HP is a plus
· Basic knowledge of Linux
· Common (internet)protocols such as: dhcp, radius, smtp, http, ftp, sip, and ssh are part of your talents
· Being a master in administrating and configuring mrtg, cacti, smokeping and comparable network management- and monitoring tools is a really cool bonus
· Profound knowledge of ISP networks, both for hosting and access services
· Programming and scripting experience would be very convenient
· In case of calamities, we can reach you 24/7.
Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence. We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering a competitive rate depending on your knowledge and experience.