Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
IT Vizion is an information technology consulting, services, and products company. Since our founding in 2009, we have successfully executed global Operational Intelligence and IT Consulting projects, for some of the best known brands in their respective industries. Although our portfolio is not restricted to any specific domain, we thrive in Oil & Gas, Chemicals, and Manufacturing industries. Over the years, our goal has remained consistent: to become our clients’ most preferred and trusted IT partner. To achieve this goal, we rely on our people. We look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to contribute to the future success IT Vizion.
We expect you to:
- Very proficient in LAN,WAN,MAN;
- Highly proficient with tasks related to Switches, routers and F5;
- Should be also experienced in using Virtualization in network layer;
- Experience in BGP,OSPF,OTV, LISP, VDC, VRFs;
- Should have major experience in Nexus 1000B,7K,5K,2K devices;
- Experience in wireless would be a good asset to have;
- Effective communicator with strong emphasis on inter-personal skills;
- Strong experience in routing & switching , F5 , CISCO Nexus;
- Knowledge of IT industry and business unit industry trends, developments and strategies
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers in face-to-face one-on-one settings, in group settings, or via telephone;
- Responsible for providing overall administration and support for the data and/or voice network infrastructure;
- Responsibilities include developing and maintaining design documentation, maintaining equipment inventories, implementing network infrastructures and supporting/troubleshooting network related problems;
- Ideal candidate should be CCNA certified;
- Will have experience developing and maintaining/updating infrastructure policies, procedures, and system documentation.
We also believe that you:
- Are well-structured and your attitude is focused on quality;
- Have critical thinking skills , structured analysis and problem solving skills;
- Have an excellent analytical mindset, paying close attention to details;
- Have creativity and ability to think out-of-the-box;
- Are goal-oriented, self-motivated and self-driven;
- Should be willing to work in Shifts
- Should have very good communication skills (written and oral);
- Are fluent in spoken and written English.
What we offer in return
IT Vizion offers our employees a ‘platform’ where they can grow, both personally and professionally. We provide a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.