WHY HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES?
Huawei is a world-wide technology leader committed to building a better future across the globe. We have a customer centric culture where we recognize and reward exemplary individual and team achievements. Huawei strives to ensure that diversity remains a competitive advantage by fostering a workplace that leverages, respects, and values individual differences.
- To support customer project managers in the implementation of plans relating to Frequency Retune / Fixed Network Elements / Software Rollout Events within agreed SLA's
- To carry out OMC administration tasks as directed.[. software management, view management, database management]
- To perform user acceptance testing of new/enhanced M&A Radio Data Build & Optimisation systems/software.
- To provide support to the New Features and Parameters forum during trials in the live network and give feedback to Project Manager.
- The post holder needs to acknowledge and apply in practice at all times the OMC owned processes (as below). She/he is also required to maintain and keep records in line with the defined, effective measures in the processes.
- 2G/3G A Reference Process.
- 2G/3G Data Build Implementation Process.
- Radio Design Parameter and Rollout Data Build Implementation Process.
- Fixed Network Events Data Build Process.
- 2G new cell Data Build Process
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documents and procedures.
- To actively take ownership of issues which may arise when implementing IPD plans to effect resolution whether by personal resolution or by engaging the relevant support teams.
- To take ownership of radio network data build activities to ensure resolution within SLA guidelines.
Give a brief overview of key criteria, such as:
• The ability to absorb and understand new technologies and network changes without formal training as a precursor.
• Must have a good understanding of the GSM and UTRAN Topologies.
- Nokia 2G/3G equipments hands-on.