Network Build Engineer (Alcatel knowledge)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- To implement data build activities on IP routers within the mobile backhaul layer of a UK Mobile Network operator.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementing changes on IP service routers. Including new and existing transport for 2G/3G & 4G services, and interconnects to MPLS core and SeGW platforms.
- Migrating services out of hours, with minimal network disruption.
- Performing pre/post upgrade checks, and MOP validation.
- Discharge activities to time, cost and quality expectations
- Overcome any local feasibility issues in project plans through collaboration with senior project engineers, network planners, and project managers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience - 2 years minimum experience of working on IP transmission systems
- Experience – Working in a Mobile Network. Understanding of RNC/BSC/SeGW
- Detailed knowledge of configuration on the following vendors equipment types: Alcatel SAM; Alcatel SR
- Technical understanding of IP. BGP, VRRP, VPLS, BFD, MPLS
- Experience of fault resolution using Fault Management Processes (FMP) and diagnostics tools
- Able to communicate in English Language both verbally and written.
- An understanding of planning tools . Magnet
- Remedy system - Change Management module
- Junos OS knowledge
The job is hours per week, normally Monday to Friday between UK core hours –There will also be a need to cover project work scheduled out of normal office hours to UK times, including over weekends.