The main task is to assure help-desk and support for all Ipsos Interactive Serices in-house users:
* Provide the first line of contact for customers with uninterrupted access to network resources on offices and around the world;
* Working in shifts in a 24x7 environment, the IT Support & Helpdesk Officer will be responsible for investigating, tracking, and concluding security incidents that occurs within the network, investigating hack attempts and enforcing bandwidth, copyright and other policies;
* The candidate will be able to prioritize and manage tasks with a responsible attitude, provide the best technical resolution having the ability to explain it to non-technical users;
* The candidate will be keen to work in a constantly developing, challenging environment;
* Provide all the technical support needed (installing, administration, configuring and maintenance) for users;
* Installing and upgrading customers systems;
* Document security incidents for our records. Respond to the organization forwarding the complaint (while abiding by regulations regarding confidentiality). Update incident record in the system;
* Log, troubleshoot, and track problems to a successful conclusion;
* Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs), IT and security processes are followed at all times.
The ideal candidate:
* Good knowledge of Windows 7+ operating systems;
* Using common nowadays devices, (. Smart phones, laptops, projectors, printers);
* Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications (Windows 7+ , Office 365 Components, Outlook and Active Directory);
* Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving desktop/laptops hardware or software faults.
Good knowledge of Internet protocols;
Proven oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people;
Ability to work productively in teams;
Proficient in spoken and written English;
Attention to details.