Euroweb Romania is one of the important companies from the Romanian telecommunications sector. Since, the main shareholder of Euroweb Romania SA is TT International Holdings BV, part of Turk Telekom group. Turk Telekom International provides single account management and unified network operations over the entire infrastructure which includes 19 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, Turkey, Middle East and the Caucasus. Turk Telekom is listed at the Istanbul Stock Exchange under the TTKOM indicative.
Together with TTI, Euroweb can deliver solution through a very unique network covering overkm fiber network.
Launched in, when Euroweb International took over Internet Rokura Sumitcom Division and Mediator ., Euroweb Romania . is the founding member of . (National Association of Internet Service providers) and is the initiator of RoNIX (Romanian Network for Internet eXchange) project. The company has focused its activity on providing IP communication and Internet services to the business segment, but also on the strategic integration of complementary services, such as VoIP or video telephony. The desire to constantly innovate, its team of highly qualified professionals and the access to latest state of art technology and know-how have helped Euroweb Romania in becoming one of the most powerful and appreciated communications company in Romania.
In present we are looking for a new colleague:
* Monitoring IT systems and platforms for uninterrupted operation (Windows Server and Active Directory, Microsoft File Server, DHCP Server, Microsoft Exchange, Networking (Cisco), Wordpress, etc )
* Maintenance of the computer network / equipment (hardware and software);
* Makes proposals to improve software and hardware services
* Ensuring the development of the network, integrating into the system new equipments and configurations;
* Implementing security policies for systems, users and data;
* It monitors the company's internal network and databases so that no malfunctions occur;
* Makes periodic backups according to internal procedures;
* Involving and assisting in the development of documentation and procedures for information security and risk management;
* Monitoring the implementation of IT policies, as well as IS.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* University Degree in Computer Science;
* At least 2 years experience in configuration troubleshooting operating systems (Microsoft Windows Server, Linux);
* Experience in configuration and installation, troubleshooting Microsoft Office, e-mail (pop3/imap);
* Knowledge on mobile setup of Android/IOS
* At least 2 years’ experience of computer networks (Ethernet, LAN, WAN, TCP / IP);
* Basic hardware knowledge (servers, workstations, storage media);
* Basic knowledge of Back-up / Data Restoration;
* Basic knowledge in scripting and configuration cPanel, Vmware, Fortigate
* Basic Knowledge in administration of wireless Unifi and wifi network design
* Fluency in English, both written and verbal communication
* Looking for ways to improve the implemented solutions;
* Good communication skills both verbal and written;
* Attention to detail;
* Display and maintain high level of professional behavior at all times;
* Positive attitude to a support role;
* Good team player and communicator;
* Self motivated working style;