CalCrom is part of CalCon group, a spin-off for building physics from Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization based in Munich, Germany. Our software-solution epiqr® is the excellent result of European and national research for the real estate sector. Our goal is to continue the application of research results and to transform them into reliable tools for practitioners in the real estate sector. Our customers are for example important housing associations, the German State, the Austrian State, Deutsche Telekom, etc. We are using state-of-the-art development technologies like Visual Studio, REST services, cross-platform web responsiveness, Azure cloud services.
Do you want to be part of this dynamically growing company?
We are hiring for our office in Iași, Romania
.NET Software Developer
• Student or completed degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Automatic Control or similar
• Knowledge in VisualBasic or C#, databases and SQL
• Good knowledge of the English language, German is a plus
• Very good team player
• Structured and logical way of thinking
• Responsible and independent working style
Your main tasks:
• analysis of the requirements
• participate in the architecture development phase
• implement new functionality into code according to strict standards
• maintain existing software modules
• Safe job in a future-oriented IT-Business
• Efficient mentoring and guidance by experienced colleagues
• Motivating salary
• Working in a young and dynamic team
• Easily accessible workplace by public transportation
Is this exactly your profile? Or is your profile matching the most of our requirements? Then don’t waste any time and send us your application and become a part of our CalCrom family.