We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious and motivated software developer to join our development team in our modern offices in Timisoara. You will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing features in our international products. Your focus areas will be architecture, integrations, usability and performance of highly sophisticated web applications.
Azets Technology team is divided between Norway and Romania, working language is English. You will be working in a highly skilled team with other software developers.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Understanding the platform needs and functional areas, and provide design and development of new and existing features as required
- Participating in modelling and architectural analysis, design and work estimations
- Good understanding of how modern web-applications work
- Writing Unit Tests and participate in testing of solutions
- Use bug tracking system Youtrack and maintain documentation in Confluence
- Quickly learn new technologies, always keeping abreast of current trends in your field
What you bring to the role:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- 3+ years experience in software/integration development
- Experience of object oriented development using .NET
- Experience as developer working with C#
- HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge about NoSQL databases and modern web technology
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modelling
- Genuinely interested in technology with focus on open standards, systems integration, SaaS architectures, RESTful API
- Experience with business systems can be an advantage
- Goal oriented, structured, and analytical
Preferably you have experience with:
- .NET MVC Core
- NoSQL databases like Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
Required personal skills:
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Strong collaborative skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team. Must work well with limited supervision, capable of handle multiple priorities, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- A very financially sound, rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, 13th salary, sport program
Work opportunities in a large Northern European software company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team, and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
Working location is in Timisoara and some travel will be required. Azets is offering equal opportunities based on skills and merit.
Visma Services Romania has changed its name to Azets Insight SRL as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division. Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted!