Our development team is responsible for ensuring the functionality and reliability of our web and
mobile GPS tracking platform.
They maintain a cohesive architecture across all company projects by working together as an agile team.
They are also responsible of investigating and exploring new technologies to always improve the
performance, security and scalability of the platform.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join one of the development teams.
Our new addition will be team oriented, creative, with great coding skills, a strong work ethic and the
desire to bring substantial value to the projects. You will work in an Agile environment and we practice
Teamwork is an essential part in the company’s dynamic and a cherished quality in the employees. We
encourage and support development of our employees through knowledge transfer, trainings, courses,
technology books, conferences.
- degree in Computer Science or Engineering equivalent
- 3+ years of experience delivering robust, scalable .NET (C#) / SQL projects
- development experience with and ORM frameworks: Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc.
- development experience with web-services (SOAP / REST / WebAPI / MVC / WCF)
- experience with the following JS frameworks is a plus: , ,
- must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally
- must be a strong team player and always focus on the team goals
- ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and stakeholders
- hands-on development and integration of the evolving business functionality on our fleet tracking
- understand the business requirements and their mapping to the given software framework by
discussing them with the Team Leader, Product Owner and the team
- adhere to Agile methodology and design principles of the project and participate in SCRUM meetings
with the team members and stakeholders
- always try to find ways to improve the platform and the development process
- write unit tests and perform code reviews with the team
- ability to deliver finished and tested software in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- strong analytical and mathematical skills that will help analyze problems and find appropriate solutions
- a competitive salary
- private healthcare
- internal and external trainings
- a flexible work schedule
- modern office space and hardware