Java developer (Blockchain team)
Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Cegeka currently has an exciting opportunity for a Java developer to join our office in Bucharest. We work in a multi-national, distributed environment using Agile methodology (SCRUM) and XP Practices.
Cegeka uses Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer - we work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven Agile environment, with quality-oriented developers.
Cegeka is developing various products based on blockchain technology, aimed primarily towards the European banking and financial sectors. Our projects are built on top of open-source software by the major existing blockchain systems (. Ethereum, Quorum, IBM Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda).
We are searching for a full stack developer to join our current team. You will work on understanding existing blockchain servers and integrating them into custom solutions, built from the ground up, participate in design sessions, requirements gathering, etc.
Our development stack is mainly based on Spring Boot or NodeJS backends with an Angular frontend.
- Design and develop new features on enterprise projects
- Maintain and improve functionality on our existing software products
- Follow team coding standards and best practices
- Perform technical analysis of requirements
- Participate in architecture/design sesisons, potentially with customers
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
- Collaborate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- More than 3 years professional experience with Java
- More than 1 year professional experience with agile software development and XP practices
- Experience with analysis, design, implementation and delivery of Java applications
- Experience with application integration
- Strong knowledge of Java, Web and database technologies, Spring/EJB, JPA, REST
- Strong knowledge of OO design, including design patterns
- Professional experience with refactoring and test driven development
- Professional experience in at least 1 other programming language
- Strong web development experience, covering implementation, architecture, security, scalability
Nice to have:
- Experience with domain-driven design
- GNU/Linux experience
- Experience with deployment/configuration of different services such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes etc.
- Basic DevOps experience
- Basic cryptography knowledge
- Interest in Blockchain technology or distributed systems
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises (according to internal policies)
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box)
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots