Acest job nu mai este activ.
Cegeka has a new opportunity for a .NET Team Leader to join us in Bucharest. We work in a multi-national, distributed environment using Agile methodology (Scrum) and XP Practices.
We use Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer, by working in intense and close cooperation with him. You’ll be part of an established and proven environment, with quality-oriented developers.
Our projects are developed in collaboration with Belgium and the Netherlands, in business areas like telecommunications, health, social media, finance, military, etc.
We are looking for a .NET Team Leader to join our team working on an innovative HR and Payroll application that is being used on the Belgian market. The job will consist of leading the team and working side-by-side with your colleagues to add new features as well as to refactor and add automatic tests.
The 6 developers in Bucharest will be part of a bigger, distributed team, Belgium + Romania.
- Use leadership to build, motivate and guide the team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Use your expertise in different programming paradigms (. object oriented, functional, reactive), platforms and frameworks to offer pragmatic solutions for customer needs
- Coach your colleagues in understanding and applying coding standards and best practices, . extreme programming, refactoring, continuous delivery
- Understand business value and prove yourself a trustworthy partner to business owners
- Design and develop new features on enterprise projects
- Maintain and improve functionality on our existing software products
- Organize and participate in learning and promoting events
- Leadership and communication skills
- Organizational, time-management and decision making skills
- OOP, algorithms and data structures
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of software development practices
- Agile and XP practices
- Fluent English
- Nice to have: HR/Payroll domain experience
- Nice to have: Crystal Reports
Core Values Required:
- Positive attitude
- Value courage and care about the team and project
- Willing to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box)
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
Acest job nu mai este activ.