.NET Developer Medior / Senior
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Codeless Technology offers IT rebuild and nearshoring services to companies in Europe, offering development capacity and consultancy in multiple software and hardware fields: .NET, Java, Angular, HTML, CSS, SharePoint, SQL and others.
For our software development center in Iași we are looking for a new .NET Developer, with Medior / Senior experience level.
Main tasks and responsibilities
As a .NET Developer, you will create, expand and maintain applications built in .NET Framework and Microsoft SQL Server, for customers from various business fields.
You will closely work together with the software development team, application analysts and customer representatives, ensuring the development and delivery of the products, services and processes. You are assigned to and/or in charge to execute following tasks:
- Implement new applications, new parts of existing applications or expand, update and maintain functionalities in existing applications
- Develop new applications according to the requirements received from the customer, using the Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft SQL Server
- Must have:
- University degree in Computer Science (graduate or in progress) or equivalent IT&C studies / experience.
- At least 3 years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with N-tier application design, development and support.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented design & development.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and stored procedures.
- A solid understanding of databases and database connectivity. MS SQL preferred.
- Knowledge of Database management (SQL server).
- Experience in utilizing application development methodologies.
- Experience in gathering user requirements and full lifecycle application development.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes, and to develop innovative approaches to streamlining and automating them.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passion for delivering high quality products.
- Can-do mentality
- Ability to work in a dynamic and relatively unconventional environment.
- Desire to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Willingness to travel abroad for 1-3 weeks periods, for receiving project specifications or training
- Considered a Plus:
We offer you:
- A fulltime job (40 hours / week)
- Free access to any PluralSight training
- Free unlimited access to any Microsoft Certification path
- Private Health Insurance
- A challenging international software development team to work with
- Interesting projects that match innovative technologies and customer needs
- Excellent training and career possibilities
- Opportunity for growth and advancement into leading positions
- Attractive salary