We are Heimdal and security is our passion.
Since, we have been developing new technologies and providing intelligence to protect more thaompanies worldwide and overusers against cyber-criminal attacks and data security breaches.
In, we won the Anti-Malware Solution of The Year at Computing Security Awards for Thor Enterprise, our enterprise security suite, uniquely focused on threat prevention and detection, not just mitigation of cyber threats.
With offices in Denmark, the UK, and Romania, Heimdal Security is the combined expertise of dozens of European security experts and researchers, a fast=growing company that, alongside award-winning products, also constantly provides free educational security resources to help our users fight against cyber-criminal tactics.
In, the Heimdal Security also won the most educational security blog award in Europe and cyber security education is what we believe in the most.
About the job:
As a Heimdal Security Software Developer Team Lead, contribute on developing unique, proactive security solution to stop ransomware, phishing and others attacks. Coordinate a team of .Net developers on various levels and ensure delivery of a stable product. Our products need to protect our customers against the latest cyber-criminal threats. We are looking for developers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, cross-platform software, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. We need our developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push the technology forward.
- Coordinate the activity of a team of .NET developers
- Provide technical coaching and mentoring for the team members
- Propose and discuss with Product Owner, prioritize and sign-off on technical debt items
- Estimation of workload for the development of new features
- Help with technical interviews and expand the team
- Develop complex and challenging business applications using latest tools and technologies
- Present new ways to improve the functionality of our software products
- Share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement
- Working with others developers on the team to deliver a high-quality scalable product
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems
- At least 3 years experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack
- Familiar with OO design and design patterns
- Experience with MS SQL Server family and No-SQL knowledge
- Experience with .NET frameworks (including .Net Core)
- Experience with Microsoft Technology Stack (with features such as WCF, MVC, WebAPI, EF, et
- Awareness of lifecycle management, continuous integration
- Experience with distributed systems§ Cloud experience (Azure or AWS) is a plus
- Clean code concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Attention to details·Excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines
- Time management skills – able to work simultaneously with several projects in different stages
- Flexibility – ability to work in a changing environment, able to react positively when it is necessary to restore priorities
- Delegation skills
- Capacity to make decisions and take responsibility
What we offer: