Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems.
• Develop web/phone-based application for clinical trial management, specifically in the areas of patient enrollment, randomization, drug supply, reconciliation and patient diary.
• Work with clients to gather functional and technical requirements.
• Work collaboratively in a global team
• Participate/lead technical training session.
• Write detailed technical specification.
• . or . in computer-related field.
• Strong experience in Microsoft .NET specifically in C#.
• Experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Development experience with web-based applications.
• Work experience in regulated industry such as life science/healthcare.
• Solid work ethic and excellent time management skills.
• Ability to deliver within strict project deadlines.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).