.NET Developer (Cloud Solutions)
Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză - avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a .NET Developer to join a team responsible of designing and developing web applications related to UBISOFT games.
As part of our experienced team located in Bucharest, you will have an active role in developing web solutions exposed online to UBISOFT gamers. The development process includes challenges related to security, performance and scalability.
You will be working within the technical branch of the CRM group which aims to improve the engagement, retention and monetization while ensuring player satisfaction at each step of the gamer’s journey. Leveraging the power of big-data and reaching multiple channels, you’ll help create a 1-1 relationship with Ubisoft clients and ultimately drive loyalty within the Ubisoft ecosystem.
- Work with a team of world class engineers to design and implement high quality software solutions used by Ubisoft employees worldwide;
- Engage across the entire development cycle – analysis, estimation, design, development, testing, deployment and operation;
- Propose technical solutions and be involved in the R&D process on new technologies;
- Work with Project Managers, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts to build project plans and estimations;
- Deliver scalable high quality solutions on time balancing performance and efficiency constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- 5+ years relevant experience as a .NET developer;
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework Core, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, WebAPI;
- Hands on experience with relational databases like SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL and awareness of NoSQL solutions like DynamoDB, ComsosDB, MongoDB.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with cloud application development on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform;
- Solid understanding continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices (CI/CD);
- Working knowledge developing and instrumenting microservices using containers.
- Learn microservice orchestration in a high throughput, low latency environment;
- Become proficient in the twelve-factor app methodology and event driven architectures.
Desirable personal skills:
- Sense of humor, positive approach and ability to work well as part of a team;
- Autonomous and self-motivated;
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies;
- Analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs;
- Sense of humor.
Benefits that you can enjoy
- training and development programs, to expand your mind;
- a bi-yearly bonus, because we respect performance;
- private medical services & on-site doctor, because we value your health;
- facility in accessing private medical services for family & friends, because we know those around you matter;
- gaming corners, snooker, ping pong, a cool gym, massages, weekly football, aikido/kickbox/yoga/aerobics classes, because we care about you being relaxed and having fun;
- all the Ubisoft games you’d like to play, free access;
- extra vacation days, health & life insurance, private pension and international mobility, based on seniority, because we actually appreciate you being part of our teams;
- bikes to borrow, for free rides;
- parties, gaming competitions, office events, UBITedx because they’re just fun.
Still need to know more about us?Ubisoftis a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio ofworld-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’sworldwidenetwork of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games likeSilent Hunter, Blazing AngelsorHAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games likeAssassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon, Watch DogsandJust Dance.