.NET developer (ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Angular)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
International minded and ambitious .Net Developer
Have you ever dreamed about working in a progressive, international team? You are not reluctant to travel to colleagues and customers in The Netherlands and long-term investments in quality software fits you like a glove. Then don’t look any further! Cegeka-dsa offers you great opportunities by joining our team in Bucharest.
You will be part of a product team together with other quality-oriented developers and providing a Microsoft Dynamics NAV / .Net based complete solution for the Dutch real estate industry. Things are getting really exciting now as we are preparing for the migration to a true SaaS solution. Of course, you will only work with the latest versions of all frameworks used in the development process. Our code is always migrated to the latest and greatest version of the .Net Framework.
Why you definitely want to work here?
- Working in an international team: you interact a lot with the Dutch team and you travel occasionally to colleagues or customers in The Netherlands.
- Always up-to-date with the latest (Microsoft) technologies.
- Work with a state of the art CI / CD environment to which people can contribute.
- Not enough knowledge? We keep investing in our people and will get you trained in relevant technologies.
- Exiting times: migration from an on-premises solution to SaaS.
- Working for a Dutch market leader and still growing, ambitious company.
- Working with the latest version of .NET but also offering support for previous versions
- Implement new functionality according to the requirements of the business analysts
- Discuss functional details with the business analysts
- Perform code reviews
- Assist in the support activities by investigating and fixing reported issues
- Validation of new functionalities or bug fixes
- Offering support for the versions of the solution already in production
- Validate the installation packages for hotfixes and service packs
- Offer your technical expertise to colleagues
- Participate in SCRUM meetings (Sprint planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo and Retrospective)
- Discuss with the team and the SCRUM Master any impediments or ideas for improvements
- Coaching junior developers
- At least 3 years of experience with .NET
- Good knowledge of C#
- Front-end: HTML5, CSS, Angular, Bootstrap, MVC & WebAPI
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS)
- Agile and XP practices
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services
- Microsoft C++
Core Values Required:
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box)
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots