Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Our Global Health Sciences team is looking for a mid to senior level C#/.NET Developer to join its team in Bucharest. Work experience in a regulated industry such as life science/healthcare is highly preferred.
- Develop web/phone-based application for clinical trial management, specifically in the areas of patient enrollment, randomization, drug supply and reconciliation
- Work with clients to gather functional and technical requirements.
- Participate/lead technical training sessions.
- Write detailed technical specifications.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and resources.
- Coordinate with clinical services and validation teams throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Work collaboratively in a global team.
- Perform other related duties assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- . or . in Computer Science (or related).
- 2-5 years' experience in a software development role
- Strong experience in Microsoft C# .NET
- Experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server
- Experience with Oracle database is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Development experience with web-based applications.
- Work experience in a regulated industry such as life science/healthcare.
- Consulting experience is a plus.
- Ability to deliver within strict project deadlines.
- Solid problem solving skills and strong personal drive.
- Solid work ethic and excellent time management skills.