We are seeking a detail-oriented, passionate, and dedicated .NET Developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate has proven ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment.
We look for individuals who are passionate about software and constantly striving to learn new technologies and develop better, faster, more efficient applications.
• Build software in a team environment. Assist other team members with completion of tasks and provide good documentation of work assigned
• Participate in the full development lifecycle including requirements gathering, estimation, development, QA assistance, bug fixing, and deployment
• Attend status meetings and provide detailed updates of assigned work and projected completion dates
• Manage code base using Git
• Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Perform analysis and design for medium-sized to large/complex development/maintenance projects
• Develop and document application designs, analyze the impact on existing systems and provide alternatives if necessary
• Determine the impact of proposed changes
• Possess and apply advanced knowledge of technology principles, best practices, and procedures to the completion of complex software development assignments
• Develop complex code and configuration data using secure coding practices
• Ensure that all code, configuration data, and system documentation is accurate, complete, understandable, and adheres to Client standards
• Conduct and participate in code reviews
• Work with QA on test results, defect correction and script re-use
• Browsers - Internet Explorer
• HTML & CSS
• Frameworks - .Net / .NET Core / ASP.NET
• Databases - MS SQL Server
• Protocols - HTTP/HTTPS / SOAP / WSDL / REST
• API - Web API / RESTful API
• Data formats - CSV / XML / JSON
• Version Control - Git/Git Extensions / SourceTree
• Testing Applications - SoupUI (SOAP/REST/Generic)
• Competitive compensation;
• Health insurance;
• Flexible working hours;
• Training and teambuilding activities;
• Sports benefits;
• Monthly happy hours;
• A professional, friendly, highly team-oriented environment;
• Professional development opportunities;
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Programming Pool?
Say “Hello” and send your CV on our website and let’s chat and get to know each other, or contact us on our Social Media.
If this isn’t for you, but you know someone who’ll be an awesome fit, share this with them!