We are recruiting for one of our clients, a global a company with over 20 years of experience in serving start-ups and larger established companies with technological services such as IT engineering, IT Recruitment, Digital Consulting & Financing, the position of
Level of expertise: Middle/ Senior level
General description of the specific business context:
The clients’ way of working is designed to facilitate a very good communication and collaboration, with constant feedback on the work delivered and visibility for the client regarding the progress, performance and risk management. The team is organized in an Agile manner, consisting of a Scrum Team and associated roles, each component serving a specific purpose and being essential to the success and usage of the Scrum framework.
The technologies used for project’s development: .NET , C#, Entity Framework, Angular JS, WebAPI, Dapper, Ninject, Autommapper, SqlServer, Test Driven Development (Karma + Jasmine, XUnit + FakeItEasy), Domain-Driven Design, CQRS architecture, Code Review, Pair Programming.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- 3+ years of development experience with .NET.
- 3+ years of development experience with HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, Angula JS;
- strong experience in BackEnd and FrontEnd Development;
- proficiency with SQL Server as well as Entity Framework;
- strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- the ability to follow the coding standards;
- a team player, willing to share your knowledge with the colleagues;
- a solution-oriented person - you see challenges before they present themselves and look for ways to solve them;
- attention to details;
- independent of your mother tongue, your command of English both written and oral is proficient.
Is also appreciated:
- Knowledge of French language (both written and spoken).
- analyze project requirements together with your teammates;
- help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- develop new features and optimize existing ones from end-to-end;
- rapidly fix bugs and problems and create automatic tests to avoid those in the future; Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
- work closely with your team incorporating feedback from product management and other stakeholders to create optimally integrated solutions;
- integrate data storage solutions;
- be an active participant in discussions about design and architecture;
- be passionate about technology and quality deliverables.
- competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on knowledge;
- meal tickets;
- private health insurance;
- team building activities;
- competence lead program;
- hard and soft skills workshops; agile mindset;
- personal development program;
- access to conferences;
- foreign languages courses (English/ French/ German).
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.