Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions, technology, digital, strategy, consulting and operations. With more thaeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and live and help our clients Rotate to the New by adopting and exploring latest
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore modern technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you like to code in C#, are smart, organized, goal oriented and you:
·Care about your code and apply, SOLID principles, design patterns and refactoring
·Test your code by writing unit or integration tests and have used at least one mocking framework. Working in TDD fashion or using BDD frameworks is even better.
·Have used tools like: GIT, VSTS, JIRA, PowerShell, Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines
·Have experience with at least one database system – SQL/NoSQL
·Have knowledge of software design principles: microservices, distributed systems, cloud development
·Can logically design and develop highly scalable distributed systems.
·Maybe have just heard of most of the topics above, don’t have a lot of practical experience, but you are interested to learn and apply them
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
- Write smart designed, highly testable, efficient code;
- Play an active role in all phases of the development life cycle;
- Contribute own ideas to the project whether it’s improving code, design, development process or evaluating modern technologies
- Push only code that has the proper unit and integration tests in place.
- Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications applying best practices or client specific requirements; Researching best-practices might also be part of the fun.
- Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team working in an Agile way- Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe.
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.