Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Participates in application development activity, being involved in all project phases
- Creates and implements technical solutions and presents these solutions to senior management
- Performs team development activities in accordance with the "agile" or "waterfall" development methodology, depending on the specificity of each project
- It's actively involved in development, continuous integration and interactive development
- It’s responsible for delivering the source code and applications in compliance with all delivery requirements (. writing unit and functional tests, respecting the quality standards of the code, writing technical documentation)
- Interacts with the clients of the center in order to develop and implement appropriate technical solutions
- Where necessary, it collaborates with employees from abroad and with external suppliers of the company, during the development activity
- Works remotely with client resources
- Learn new programming languages, new libraries and technologies
- Provides support for colleagues
- Troubleshoot bugs found in the system operation
- Analyzes departments requests and proposes solutions for their implementation
- University degree in IT
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the field
- Good understanding of: XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery/XPath, FOP, RegEx.
- Minimum knowledge in the security of web services (encryption at message level X509 certificate).
- Advanced technical knowledge in C# .Net, concepts POO, data structures and algorithms.
- Advanced technical knowledge, having 2 or more years of experience in
-creating Web services using WCF (SOAP) and WebApi (REST with Json/AtomPub)
-creating applications Web using ASP.NET (MVC) .
- Good understanding of relational databases- SQL Server
- Communication skills
- Emotional balance, constant attitudes and manifestations
- Decision-making and responsibility