Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Are you a passionate .NET developer? We are looking for you to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will work within a cross-functional project team to develop Interactive Response Technology (IRT) for randomization and drug supply management. Our client's IRT product with Trial Intelligence offers the flexibility of a customized solution with the speed of a configurable system, along with industry leading supply management functionality and reporting; all designed to give you peace of mind in managing your complex clinical trials.
- Review user requirements specifications, verifying that all requirements can be implemented with our client’s software in the required time frame;
- Assist with the creation of implementation design and technical design documentation;
- Develop software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with emphasis on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data;
- Manage the deployment of our client’s IRT systems into all environments, completing all required documentation;
- Assist the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems;
- Participate in the product research and development process by providing the engineering team with new solutions and ideas based on project experience;
- Generate ideas for innovative technological solutions to increase the quality of our client’s systems;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Required competence, experience and education
- 3+ years IT experience in developing applications using client/server technologies;
- Prior working experience with C#, .NET, and SQL Server;
- Familiarity with Web-Services, Enterprise Service Bus, Model View Controller (MVC) and Entity Framework (EF) is considered a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Team player, good communicator, constructive and friendly attitude;
- High achieving personality;
- Desire to learn and grow;
- Strong work ethic;
- Sense of ownership;
- Proactive attitude;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail.