Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1500 - 3000 €
As a .Net Developer with Kigo project, you will lead technology development for a new product to compliment the Kigo product suite, with the key focus being innovation and evolution of the product from idea to reality. The work environment is extremely “failure tolerant,” encouraging new ideas and methods to be brought forward and tried as part of the creative process. As a result, you must lead the development group in unison with their team and peers with their approach and work ethic, learn the business domain associated with the product (training will be provided) and actively participate in collaborative technical and product evolution discussions.
- Provide day to day team leadership in product evolution design, implementation, and maintenance;
- Direct software coding, software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis;
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation;
- Performance tuning, improvement, usability and process automation;
- Guide the support, maintenance and documenting software functionality;
- Integrate software with existing systems and other products in the suite;
- Acquire domain expertise for given industry application through team interaction and customer contact.
- Demonstrated experience building scalable web applications;
- Experience in commercial .NET application development;
- Minimum of 2 years hands on development utilizing ASP.NET, C#;
- Experience with .NET CORE a plus;
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012+;
- Experience with Web API / Webservice / WCF experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.