- Analyse requirements, design solutions and develop software;
- Ensure clear and structural programming, keeping performance, maintenance and compatibility requirements in mind;
- Suggest improvements whenever necessary by designing and implementing new systems;
- Consider performance tuning, improvements and focus on quality standards.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- Good knowledge of .Net C# for back-end;
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2008 and later;
- Relational Database Experience (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL);
- Experience with Web services (REST/SOAP).
Nice to Have:
- .Net COM Interop;
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) knowledge.
- Attention to details;
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work;
- Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others in order to achieve a common goal;
- Able to work with autonomy and prioritize workload;
- Analysis, design and development with the above mentioned technologies;
- Effort estimation for own tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude.
- Professional and modern environment;
- Involvement in complex international projects for big players on the global markets.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.