Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Our client is a mature start up with really interesting clients on board. They develop and take pride in their own product - make adverts and content instantly stoppable from business to customer. We are on the lookout for a talented senior .Net Engineer willing to take a step further in his career.
We need someone who can:
- Design, develop, test & support software components in line with business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing platform components as well as creating new ones.
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners/BAs
- Mentor junior members of the team championing Agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality. • Be an advocate for Agile software development practices.
- Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to delivery management.
- Participate in code reviews and demonstrations. • Employ appropriate design patterns and technologies to deliver high quality, scalable, and maintainable code. Required skills/experience: • 5+ years commercial experience in development and maintenance.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English.
- Experience working in Agile teams using Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience of SOA, Microservices, OOP patterns and practices.
- Experience with TDD and CI.
- Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources.
We offer you a place in a really cool team, hi tech bar, market salary and good benefits plus the chance to make a difference and to take an extra step!!
- Are you strong in C# and willing to share your knowledge with the team?